Do you need some help figuring out how to perform all the actions needed to self-publish? RMK Publications holds classes and gives private instruction remotely in the following areas:
- Formatting a book using MS Word or MS Office
- Book Cover design and creation
- What steps you need to take to publish using KDP Amazon, 48 Hour books, or Ingram Spark
- Finding your Niche Markets
- Rights, copyrights, ISBN’s, Barcodes – What these terms mean. Copyright-ISBN-Barcode 2021
Look below for upcoming classes.
For more information contact email@example.com
Rose Marie Kern is working with literary educational organizations to bring you the information you need!
Upcoming in 2022
Self-Publish Your Book with KDP Amazon
- 3-week Course
- Thursdays October 13, 20, 27
- 5:30pm to 7:30pm Mountain Time
- *NOTE: Classes will be recorded so if someone cannot make a session they can view it later
- Platform: IN PERSON CLASS and VIA ZOOM
- $120 SWW members, $150 Nonmembers
Description: KDP Amazon is a popular and inexpensive method by which authors can self-publish their books. This is a hands-on intensive class where Rose will walk you through setting up your Amazon account, and upload your print book and/or ebook if they are ready to go, or get you started if you are still working on them. Also covered: understanding Amazon reports and marketing Options; using Microsoft Word for formatting print and ebooks; using KDP or MS Office for cover creation; determining how much you should charge; and keywords and categories for advertising on Amazon.
Sponsored by SouthWest Writers. For more information or to register click here.
Sponsored by SouthWest Writers – Albuquerque, NM
Steps for Going from Writer to Author
- Speakers Cornelia Gamlem and Rose Marie Kern
- Saturday December 10, 2021 12:30pm-2:30pm
- In Person or Zoom workshop – $20 SouthWest Writer members. Non-Members pay $30
- Sponsored by SouthWest Writers and RMK Publications