Do you need some help figuring out how to perform all the actions needed to self-publish? RMK Publications holds classes and gives private instruction remotely in the following areas:
- Formatting a book using MS Word or MS Office
- Book Cover design and creation
- What steps you need to take to publish using KDP Amazon, 48 Hour books, or Ingram Spark
For more information contact email@example.com
RMK is working with literary educational organizations to bring you the information you need!
September 26 & 27, 2020 – WRITING IS A BUSINESS!
SouthWest Writers brings you a weekend series of interactive lectures by business professionals, including lawyers, accountants, government tax specialists, and more! This reasonably priced weekend is sponsored by a non-profit organization dedicated to helping writers succeed.
You can attend individual Zoom lectures or take in the whole two days on such topics as:
- Gross Receipts (sales tax) and NM State Tax Questions
- Business Planning
- Keeping Track of Money & Filing Federal Taxes
- Keeping Track of Your Business Expenses—PANEL of published authors
- Will and Estate Planning
- Planning a Home Office
- Obtaining Copyrights, ISBN’s and Barcodes
You have questions – Ask the experts!
For more information go to the SouthWest Writers Website